Monday 20 January 2014

The New Year!



Hello Everyone, I am Maria Launder, Sugar Me's Cake Decorator.I have been icing and decorating cakes for the past 31 years and teaching for the past 8 years.Teaching the skills I have acquired has become my passion.Being a Lover of crafts, it’s a joy to see my students enjoying their hobbies and setting out to use the skills learned to start up their own businesses.

This year our goal is to work hard to give any aspiring cake decorator or baker, fresh, fun and affordable workshops and lessons so that you can venture into a new hobby or business.


We are based in Durban, SA. If you would like to join us & learn the
art of Cake Decorating and Icing Sugar Art, please contact us:

www.facebook.com/CakeDecoratingDurban
laundermaria@gmail.com
emmalaunder@me.com
Tel: 072 837 9198



2 comments:

  1. Very informative article which is about the cake decorating supplies and i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles.
    cake decorating supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you i did really need this topic you share a very nice information about the Tom Tries great work.
    Tom Tries

    ReplyDelete