Saturday 15 October 2011



Hello Everyone, I am Maria Launder, Sugar Me's Cake Decorator. I have been icing and decorating cakes for the past 30 years and teaching for the past 8 years. Teaching the skills I have
acquired has become my passion. Being a Lover of crafts, it’s a joy to see my students enjoying their hobbies and setting out to use the skills learned to start up their own businesses.


We are based in Durban, South Africa. Join us and learn the art of Cake Decorating and Icing Sugar Art ~ Have some fun, spoil your family or start a new business!~Create unique 3D novelty cakes, wedding and cupcakes, perfect icing and icing sculpture.




Cake Decorating Lessons & Events

Venues:
One on one lessons at your venue (+ R3/km fuel charge). or in Maria's kitchen in Glenwood.
Group sessions on specified dates in Durban North on Saturdays






 
PS: WE DON'T USE ALCOHOL OR PIG FAT IN OUR INGREDIENTS


Bookings call Maria: 072 837 9198 / Email emmalaunder@me.com / laundermaria@me.com 

Chat to us and your fellow students on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CakeDecoratingDurban




Hope to see you soon!
Love Maria

2 comments:

  1. Hi, am looking for fees for a one on one crush course in cake decorating with fondant for me and a friend, we have done basic flower making classes. Would also like to find out the earliest we can do this.We can do it in the morning at my friend's place at Umbilo next to King Edward Hospital and Penzance Primary. Thankx Nondumiso 0834217325

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Zambia and I have been trained by you before, I returned home did some baking now am coming back for a refreshed course. That's how good 👍 you are. I have seen many others advertise but I was happy with the knowledge I got from you and would like to tap in for more. Lucille

    ReplyDelete